Federation University is pleased to announce an amazing grant for an outstanding and deserving student. The SG and JG Scholarship is currently ongoing for International Female Student which is accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
The aim of this educational fund is to support the education of International Student who wish to undertake a bachelor’s, Honors’, or postgraduate degree at the University in Australia.
Description of Federation University
Federation University was established in 1870. It is a public, dual-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. It is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution. It offers a variety of degree programs that support applicants to grow enormous knowledge and skills, which is needed in today’s competitive world.
Why study at Federation University? The university is considered one of the largest and greatest-growing universities in the nation. The university will provide you with a positive and enriching on-campus experience and provide a natural environment to undertake your study. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Brief Details of the Federation University SG and JG Scholarship for International Female Student 2022-2023
- Institution: Federation University
- Department: Foundation
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Honors, Postgraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: Application closes by April 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Honors‘, Postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New or commencing student
- Must be an International student
- Must be Female applicants
- Undertaking bachelor, honors’ or postgraduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking study at the MIT Melbourne Campus
- Active and enrolled for the entire year post census date.
- Students can be full-time or part-time.
- Applicants must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program. The English Language Requirement for programs such as business and general science is Academic IELTS Overall score of 6.
Value of Scholarship
The students selected as winners of this scholarship will be provided the amount of $7,000 to undertake their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Federation University.
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply for admission directly through our Grant’s portal of the Federation University.
- Supporting Documents: All students / HDR candidates should read the documentation requirement list for each scholarship in the Scholarships and Grants online system.
- Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.